Are you looking for recipe inspiration China grass chocolate pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas China grass chocolate pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of China grass chocolate pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare China grass chocolate pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make China grass chocolate pudding adalah 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook China grass chocolate pudding estimated approx 30 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it China grass chocolate pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make China grass chocolate pudding use 5 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is a very healthy, wholesome dessert you can make at home.Different variations can also be achieved. Here I have tried to show you a chocolate pudding. Happy making.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make China grass chocolate pudding:
- 1 packet China grass
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 bow l of sugar
- 2 cups milk
- as required Vanilla Essence (optional)
Steps to make China grass chocolate pudding
- Soak china grass in water for 5-10 minutes and then boil it. See that it gets dissolved completely in water and then remove and keep aside.
- Take half cup of milk and add the cocoa powder and mix. Keep it aside
- The one and half cup of milk boil it and add the dissolved china grass, sugar, vanilla essence, chocolate soaked milk to it.
- After it gets nicely boiled over. Remove from fire and set it at room temperature.
- Then keep it in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make China grass chocolate pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!