Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chia Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chia Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chia Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chia Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chia Pudding adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chia Pudding estimated approx 5 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chia Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chia Pudding use 4 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Creamy and good for you 🙂
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chia Pudding:
- 7 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cup coconut milk…skim milk can be used
- 1 1/4 tsp pure vanilla
- 3 tbsp honey
Steps to make Chia Pudding
- In a medium bowl whisk together coconut milk, vanilla, and honey
- Stir in chia seeds, mixing well
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight
- Stir before serving
- Top with a little whip cream and raisins, or strawberries, blueberries, mixed fruit, or topping of choice
- ORANGE CREAMSICLE…
- Reduce vanilla to 1 teaspoon, add 1/2 teaspoon orange extract, add 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Add 3 tablespoons cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons grated semi sweet chocolate
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chia Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!