Are you looking for recipe inspiration Caramel Egg Pudding with dryfruits ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Caramel Egg Pudding with dryfruits What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Caramel Egg Pudding with dryfruits, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Caramel Egg Pudding with dryfruits delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Caramel Egg Pudding with dryfruits adalah 4-5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Caramel Egg Pudding with dryfruits estimated approx 1hr.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Caramel Egg Pudding with dryfruits home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Caramel Egg Pudding with dryfruits use 4 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
A Heart-y Challengern#heartrn#valentinespecialrnrnEasy Caramel Egg Pudding perfect dessert for winter season
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Caramel Egg Pudding with dryfruits:
- 4 eggs
- 2 glass milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- as required Chopped dryfruits
Steps to make Caramel Egg Pudding with dryfruits
- For caramel sauce.Keep the pan on low flame and add sugar and cook it well and then add 4 tbsp of water and cook till it changes its color
- Now add caramel sauce into our mold and keep it aside.Now we prepare for pudding add milk, sugar and dryfruits into a pan
- Warm the milk on low flame we don't have to boil the milk
- Now take 4 whole eggs and milk put it into a blender jar and blend it well
- When mix is ready pour into mould
- Now steam this mix for 30 min…after 30 min take out mould insert knife or toothpick in middle of it come out clean our pudding is ready.cool down completely and than demold it
- Our easy Caramel Egg Pudding is ready
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Caramel Egg Pudding with dryfruits which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!