Are you looking for recipe inspiration Caramel custard pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Caramel custard pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Caramel custard pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Caramel custard pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Caramel custard pudding adalah 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Caramel custard pudding estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Caramel custard pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Caramel custard pudding use 7 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My mother inspired me #MyFirstRecipe
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Caramel custard pudding:
- For caramel
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- For custard
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1 cup Full fat milk
- 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla essence
Steps to make Caramel custard pudding
- To prepare caramel take granulated sugar in a saucepan and melt it on low heat on a cooktop. Once sugar starts melting stir lightly. You will see that the colour will start to change after some time. Wait for it to turn darker but do not let it burn.
- When caramel is ready, pour it in ramekins or any bowl in which you want to make the creme caramel. (You can use steel bowl as well because we are going to steam it). Let it cool for few minutes until you make the custard.
- To make custard, in a saucepan take cornflour, full-fat milk. Stir it well and let the cornflour dissolve.
- Turn on the cooktop and put it on low/medium heat. Then start to stir the mixture, after some time add granulated sugar and vanilla essence. Keep on stirring the mixture on low/medium heat. You can see that the mixture starts thickening. Once mixture looks smooth remove from heat.
- While the custard is still hot pour it in the prepared ramekins.rnMeanwhile, prepare the steamer to steam the custard. In a saucepan, pour water, place a stand and cover it with a lid and heat until water comes to boil.
- Cover the ramekins with aluminum foil. Place both the ramekins in the prepared steamer.rnCover and steam for 20 minutes. Keep checking on the water, it evaporates, so keep adding water.
- After 20 minutes switch off the cooktop but let it sit for another 20 minutes. Cool it down completely and them refrigerate for 2 to 3 hrs.
- Once creme caramel is set completely, take them out from refrigerator then use a knife to loosen the custard a bit from the sides then place it on a plate and demould them.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Caramel custard pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!