Are you looking for recipe inspiration Bread Pudding Recipe + Creamy sauce ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Bread Pudding Recipe + Creamy sauce What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Bread Pudding Recipe + Creamy sauce, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Bread Pudding Recipe + Creamy sauce delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Bread Pudding Recipe + Creamy sauce adalah 6-8 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Bread Pudding Recipe + Creamy sauce estimated approx 40 mins – sauce.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Bread Pudding Recipe + Creamy sauce home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Bread Pudding Recipe + Creamy sauce use 16 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I just woke up one day craving bread pudding and this is the result. It's amazing. And sorry I don't publish recipes often now, high school is soo time consuming and stressful and I get lazy sometimes but I try my best.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Bread Pudding Recipe + Creamy sauce:
- For bread pudding
- 15 oz brioche bread, stale/about 4 days old
- 2 and 1/2 cups whole milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- For creamy sauce
- 2 cups whole milk, warm
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy/rum, optional
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Steps to make Bread Pudding Recipe + Creamy sauce
- For the pudding: Grease an 8×8 baking/casserole dish with butter.
- Cut the bread into small cubes and add to the baking dish.
- In a small pot over medium heat, add in the milk, sugar, butter and salt and stir occasionally until well combined and scalded. When done, set it aside to cool slightly.
- Once cooled down, add in the vanilla and eggs, one at a time, whisking continuously to form a custard.
- Pour this custard all over the surface of the bread, try to avoid any dry spots. Set aside to soak for about 40 minutes.
- After, bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 40 minutes. The pudding is done when a fork inserted comes out clean.
- To make the sauce, in a small pot over medium low heat, melt the butter. Whisk in the flour and cook for about a minute, don't stop whisking.
- After, add in the warm milk, a bit at a time, after add in the sugar and salt and continue whisking until the sugar dissolves and everything is well incorporated and the sauce thickens.
- Then, take it off the heat and stir in either the brandy/rum or vanilla extract, whichever is preferred.
- The sauce is ready, now pour it over the bread pudding warm.(This sauce can be made in advance and reheated on the stove.) Serve and enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Bread Pudding Recipe + Creamy sauce which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!