Are you looking for recipe inspiration Bread and jam pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Bread and jam pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Bread and jam pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Bread and jam pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Bread and jam pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Bread and jam pudding use 10 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
All time favourite.few ingredients and amazing dish is ready.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Bread and jam pudding:
- 4 breads
- 1 tsp strawberry jam
- 1 tin cream
- 2 rainbow milk (evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1 tsp condensed milk
- 1 vanilla cupcake
- as required Starwberry and orange jelly
- 1 tsp roughly chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp chopped almonds
Steps to make Bread and jam pudding
- Take bread cut the edges..on one side apply strawberry jam and on othr side apply cream.Keep this in a serving tray.Add crumbled vanilla cupcake on sides.
- Now take rainbow milk(evaporated milk),condensed milk (milkmaid should be less because the jam which we applied on bread is also sweet), very little fresh milk and cream whisk all together, make it little warm.(not too hot)
- Now randomly cut the strawberry jelly and orange jelly into minor pieces and add to the pudding,garnish it with some chopped almonds and roughly chopped walnuts.Serve chilled.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Bread and jam pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!