Are you looking for recipe inspiration Black Sesame Tofu Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Black Sesame Tofu Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Black Sesame Tofu Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Black Sesame Tofu Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Black Sesame Tofu Pudding adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Black Sesame Tofu Pudding estimated approx at least 1 hr.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Black Sesame Tofu Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Black Sesame Tofu Pudding use 7 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Equipmentn5 X 4oz ramekinsnORn4 X 6oz ramekins (with a bit left over)nnAdapted from – https://www.justonecookbook.com/tofu-pudding-blancmange/
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Black Sesame Tofu Pudding:
- 10 g gelatin
- 50 ml water (room temperature)
- 50 ml water (boiled)
- 175 g silken tofu
- 5 tbsp honey (melted / liquid form)
- 360 ml unsweetened black sesame soy milk (or regular soy milk)
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
Steps to make Black Sesame Tofu Pudding
- Sprinkle the gelatin in to the room temperature water, make sure it gets dissolved completely. Pour in the hot water and combine well.
- Cut up the tofu in to smaller pieces.
- Put the tofu in a food processor along with the soy milk and honey and combine until smooth
- Run the mixture through a sieve for a smoother taste (optional)
- Combine well with the gelatin mixture
- Pour the mixture into the ramekins and chill it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Serve after the mixture has been set
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Black Sesame Tofu Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!