Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana Pudding Parfaits with Granola ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana Pudding Parfaits with Granola What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana Pudding Parfaits with Granola, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana Pudding Parfaits with Granola delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Banana Pudding Parfaits with Granola adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana Pudding Parfaits with Granola home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana Pudding Parfaits with Granola use 8 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Fresh and delightful treat that everyone will love!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana Pudding Parfaits with Granola:
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) corn starch
- 3/4 cup (177 ml) milk, divided
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) maple syrup
- pinch salt
- any preferred granola
- Optional: walnuts and caramel sauce
Steps to make Banana Pudding Parfaits with Granola
- In a small bowl, combine corn starch with 1 1/2 tablespoons (22 ml) of milk until the corn starch dissolves.
- In a blender or food processor, blend 1 banana and maple syrup until smooth. Add in the egg yolk and blend on a lower speed until smooth and thick. Set aside.
- Bring remaining milk to a simmer in a small, heavy bottomed pot over medium low heat. Then transfer 1/6 cup of the warm milk into the mixture in the blender.
- Pour the warmed egg and banana mixture into the rest of the milk, add a pinch of salt and keep stirring consistently. Add the corn starch mix.
- Continue heating on low heat, stirring constantly, until the pudding is thick, about 3-5 minutes.
- Pour into a clean bowl and let it cool down for a bit. Press plastic wrap on top touching the pudding (to prevent a skin from forming). Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- When chilled, layer the banana pudding with your favorite granola or traditional vanilla wafers, sliced bananas, caramel sauce and a dollop of whipped cream on top, if desired.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana Pudding Parfaits with Granola which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!