Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana Pudding Character Cake ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana Pudding Character Cake What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana Pudding Character Cake, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana Pudding Character Cake delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Banana Pudding Character Cake adalah 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana Pudding Character Cake home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana Pudding Character Cake use 18 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is a character decoration cake using another user's banana pudding recipe.rnrnPour the pudding into the mold only after it thickens properly. If it is watery, then the sponge cake will float to the top. Recipe by Shiawasesemachiko
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana Pudding Character Cake:
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 100 ml Heavy cream
- 100 ml Milk
- 20 grams Granulated sugar (or sugar of your choice)
- 50 grams Condensed milk
- 5 grams Gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp Water
- 50 ml Heavy Cream (for whipping)
- 1 cm thick sponge cake base
- 1 Mandarin orange, canned pineapple (as needed)
- 1 Kiwifruit
- Character decoration
- 2 sheets Rice paper
- 1 Chocolate
- 1 Bite-sized jelly servings (apple, peach)
- 1 Food coloring for the colors you will be using
Steps to make Banana Pudding Character Cake
- Prepare “Banana Pudding”.nnhttps://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147138-creamy-and-sweet-banana-pudding
- Whip 50 ml heavy cream until thickened.
- Transfer Step 1 to a bowl, chill in an ice water bath, and thicken to about the same consistency as the heavy cream.
- Mix the Step 2 together with the heavy cream, pour into the circular mold with the sponge cake laid out, and chill in the fridge to let it solidify.
- Make the character while referring to. Decorate the cake, and chill thoroughly.
- Wrap a towel soaked in warm water around the circular mold, let sit for about 5 seconds, and then remove the cake from the mold.
- Decorate the cake with fruit. Squeeze on some whipped cream as well if you'd like!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana Pudding Character Cake which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!