Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana pudding use 9 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I didn't want quick and I didn't want to cook it on the stove. I found the recipe on Pinterest BUT I added a few more ingredients.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana pudding:
- 4 banana
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 small box of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/3 cup whole milk
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 boxes vanilla wafers
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 container cool whip
Steps to make Banana pudding
- In a container mix the whole milk, sweetened condensed milk and instant vanilla pudding mix with a egg beater.
- Once everything is mix please place it in the ice box for 5 minutes or until still.
- In another container you will blend with a cake bender; heavy cream, vanilla extract, sugar, 1 cup of cool whip. It can get a little messy.
- Next get half of the heavy cream you made and mix it with the first container mixture.
- Now it's time for layering. First layer Two layers of wafer at the bottom. Then cut up the bananas one banana for each layer. Then layer the heavy cream you made. Then do this method two more times
- Once you are on the top layer. Get the other half of the whip cream you made and layer it on top
- Then cut up four thin pieces of banana and place them in the middle of the banana pudding. Then crumble up the wafers and place them evenly on the top.
- Put the lid on then place it in the ice box. Best when you kept it in the ice box over night. But if you can't wait like me wait at least 2 to 3 hours depending on how the wafers are set. Enjoy. 😋
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!