Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana Nutella Chia Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana Nutella Chia Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana Nutella Chia Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana Nutella Chia Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Banana Nutella Chia Pudding adalah 2 jars. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Banana Nutella Chia Pudding estimated approx 15 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana Nutella Chia Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana Nutella Chia Pudding use 9 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Creamy dreamy chia pudding that will satisfy and energize your day! Perfect for any time you crave some sweets – morning, afternoon, or evening after dinner!n#breakfast #dessert #snack
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana Nutella Chia Pudding:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp syrup
- 2.5 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons almond butter, 1 per serving
- 1 ripe banana
- chopped almonds, to taste
Steps to make Banana Nutella Chia Pudding
- Peel the banana and cut it in half. Mash one half, and slice the other half.
- Add chia seeds, vanilla extract, syrup, salt, and cocoa powder to a bowl. Then add milk and mix well. Let the mixture sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Evenly distribute the mashed banana to 2 mason jars. Then add the chia mixture to half of the jar. Add 1 tbsp Nutella to each jar, then evenly distribute the rest of chia mixture to 2 jars.
- Place banana slices on both jars, then sprinkle with chopped almonds. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight before serving.
- Delicious Banana Nutella Chia Pudding ready to serve!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana Nutella Chia Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!