Are you looking for recipe inspiration Banana Graham pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Banana Graham pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Banana Graham pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Banana Graham pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Banana Graham pudding adalah 15 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Banana Graham pudding estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Banana Graham pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Banana Graham pudding use 6 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
lovely quick banana pudding with a twist.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Banana Graham pudding:
- 15 bananas
- 1 box 5.1 ounce vanilla pudding
- 1 box 14.1 ounce honey maid graham crackers
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 2 cup whipped cream
- 2 strawberrys (optional)
Steps to make Banana Graham pudding
- Mix pudding according to directions on box. Next mix in 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- Next fold 2 cups of whipped cream into pudding milk. Pudding should be smooth and have an airy consistency. Do not over mix.
- Next line large bowl with graham crackers. Next layer two bananas over graham crackers.
- Take pudding mixture and spoon over bananas. Repeat steps Graham crackers, bananas, pudding increasing the amount of crackers and bananas in every step.
- Lastly garnish with strawberries and crumbled Graham crackers and you're done.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Banana Graham pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!