Are you looking for recipe inspiration BANANA BREAD PUDDING ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas BANANA BREAD PUDDING What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of BANANA BREAD PUDDING, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare BANANA BREAD PUDDING delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make BANANA BREAD PUDDING adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook BANANA BREAD PUDDING estimated approx 10 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it BANANA BREAD PUDDING home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make BANANA BREAD PUDDING use 6 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make BANANA BREAD PUDDING:
- 5 bread rolls ( Day old is best )
- 1 pints milk
- 2 tsp Condensed milk
- 2 tbsp Dark brown sugar
- 3 Bananas
- 1/2 tsp powdered Cinnamon ( optional )
Steps to make BANANA BREAD PUDDING
- In a large Oven Dish about 2 inch Depth, break up the Rolls into the dish.
- In a jug mix milk and the condenced milk together, and pour over Bread.
- In a bowl mix sugar and banana,s together then add it to the bread mix , turn it over and mix in the banana mixture.if using cinnamon mix in with the sugar and banana mixture.
- Cook on 150 for 30 mins , then grill the top, so its browned. Serve Cold with Honey poured on or just by itself
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make BANANA BREAD PUDDING which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!