Are you looking for recipe inspiration Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto) adalah 10 slices. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto) use 15 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Really scrumptious cake, if I do say so myself! #myketolifestyle
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto):
- 4 L Eggs separated, room temp
- 1/4 C Xylitol
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 C almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Strawberry Shortcake
- For cake batter, same as above
- 1-2 cookie sheet
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz butter
- 4 oz Heavy Cream
- 2-3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Sliced strawberries
Steps to make Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and prep your cake pan by oiling or placing parchment paper, etc.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks.
- Beat together egg yolks, ⅛ C of sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla until smooth and yolks turn pale yellow. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until it forms soft peaks and slowly beat in the rest of the sugar. Keep beating consistently to create a snow-like batter (delicate peaks). Set aside.
- Stir the dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, salt – together in a separate bowl. Stir in the yolk mixture with a fork, gently mixing until basically incorporated. It should form a wet thickish batter. Be careful not to over-mix!
- The fun part: fold in the eggwhite snow ½ C at a time, into the cake batter making sure to incorporate fully each time. The final result should be a much lighter, fluffier batter.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan, and bake in the center rack for 30-35 minutes on 350 F, until it's golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. (I added some frozen strawberries which I wouldn't recommend as it interferes with the moisture of the cake when the frozen strawberries cook 🙂
- Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool for 5 minutes before removing. Let it completely cool before serving with some berries, drizzled chocolate, or ice cream!
- FOR STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE: I use a cookie sheet to get that thin layer. Bake for 20-30 minutes… Keep your eye out for the top to turn a light golden brown. If it jiggles, it's all right – it will settle once it's fully cooled.
- Make the cream cheese frosting by whipping the butter, cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Wait for the cake to be completely cool before applying. (don't want a runny, melty situation!)
- You can double this recipe and bake two cookie sheets of batter, or just cut the cake in half like my lazy self did. Apply frosting, place you sliced strawberries, add another layer of frosting thinly, cover with top cake layer, apply thin layer of frosting on the top. Voila! You have yourself some strawberry shortcake 🤩
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Awesome Almond Flour Sponge Cake (keto) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!